The DELTA system is a mechanical “Balanced Pressure” proportioning system designed by SIDES. This system is dedicated to multipurpose vehicle to offer effective protection of aircraft, tank farms, refineries, oil terminals, petrochemical plants, industrial plants and commercial areas.
Delta system is maintenance free. Dosing is constant and accurate on a large flow range.
- Technical specifications
- Sides' commitment to users
- Sides' commitment to maintenance
Mechanical or electronic « Balanced pressure » type system
Type of emulsifier
any type of foam concentrate
Deltaflow : Aluminium
max 16 bar
Max 14 000 l/min
Dosing setpoint range
0 at 8 %
• Vertical design facilitates mounting onto vehicle pump
• System very compact to allow an easy integration
• Use of standard flanges and standard VICTAULIC© connections
• Ideally adapted to the SIDES pump range
• Automatic and constant proportioning, regardless of the water flow and pressure
• Simple and reliable mechanical system
• Continuous proportioning adjustment during operation
• Large discharge flow rates
• Very low pressure loss = high efficiency of the firefighting appliances
• Usable with all types of foam compounds
• Possibility of running water and foam simultaneously
Firefighting component standard exchange system.
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components.
With our dedicated stock of spare parts, the Sides Service logistics team is able to respond quickly to your requests.
We supply the documentation you need to monitor your vehicle throughout its operational life cycle and help you identify the exact spare parts you need.
• Corrosion resistant materials
• Self-lubricated techno polymer rings