Building on its extensive experience, Sides designs and manufactures pumps with the specific needs of firefighting use in mind.
The pump is fitted with reinforced mechanisms.
Its design is based on in-depth research, delivering excellent performance across a wide range of specific speeds.
Sides manufactures its pumps with as few parts as possible to limit maintenance costs and guarantee a longer lifespan and greater reliability.
As with all Sides pumps, this model is used by a wide range of customers in all sectors (industry, aeronautics, civil defence, marine, fixed installations, etc.) and throughout the world.
- Technical specifications
- Sides' commitment to users
- Sides' commitment to maintenance
Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal shaft
Split casing type :
Pump construction :
Stainless steel shaft
Bronze wearing rings
Mechanical seal and disposable wearing rings
Pressure gauge, Outlet
Weight (kg) :
By power take-off or flywheel
FPN 10-6000 EN 1028-3
FPN 10-4000 EN 1028-3
– Reinforced body (volute casing) capable of withstanding high pressures (both delivery and supply).
– Dynamic, pre-loaded carbon-based mechanical seal with automatic wear adjustment.
– Statically or dynamically balanced impeller (turbine) to prevent axial force and strain on the shaft.
– Maintenance-free ball bearings and housing, oversized to absorb strain, torque and vibrations from the gears and combustion engines.
– Lip seals to protect the bearings: eliminates all risks of foreign body or fluid infiltration.
– Disposable wearing rings (reduces maintenance costs).
– Mechanical seal wear detection to identify any leaks and channel them away from the guide bearings.
– Low NPSH (less than 2 MWC) for strong aspiration power
– High yield (> 0.7) for reduced power consumption and engine consumption and extended life.
Firefighting component standard exchange system
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components
With our dedicated stock of spare parts, the Sides Service logistics team is able to respond quickly to your requests.
We supply the documentation you need to monitor your vehicle throughout its operational life cycle and help you identify the exact spare parts you need.