The CAN-VIEW is an electronic management system CAN-Bus based technology developed by SIDES. It manages and monitor, from the cabin, all the equipment of a vehicle to fight against the fire, for security applications civil or industrial protection.
- Technical specifications
- Sides' commitment to users
- Sides' commitment to maintenance
Sensitive keys Display
Pilot and display all firefighting vehicle functions.
Module setting by computer and integrated setting screen
7’’ touchscreen backlit
Using the screen for reversing camera allowing to have a single screen
Showing inclinometer information
Remote connection by tele maintenance
- CAN bus system suitable for all types of chassis
- Single-screen position in the cabin of the vehicle for the overall management of the fire equipment
- Compact system
- Communication with the S-CONTROL, for retrieve various information of the hydraulic block, and display them in the cabin: pressures, tank levels, etc.
- Screen 7 » and backlighting the front face, for use in all conditions
- Intuitive design allows for easier screen pages use
- Ease ownership
- Centralization of all functions of a vehicle
fight against fire
- System Responsiveness
- High operating and maintenance Safety
- Displaying the automatic decline screen of reverse gear
- Possible integration of the inclinometer
- Information faults and maintenance to be carried out on the vehicle
- Possibility of a remote connection to the remote CAN-VIEW
Maximum reliability and accuracy
- Single command (a key – a function), no risk of error
- Display warnings
- Degree of protection IP67
With our dedicated stock of spare parts, the Sides Service logistics team is able to respond quickly to your requests.
We supply the documentation you need to monitor your vehicle throughout its operational life cycle and help you identify the exact spare parts you need.