Building on its extensive experience, Sides designs and manufactures pumps with the specific needs of firefighting use in mind.
The pump is fitted with reinforced mechanisms.
Its design is based on in-depth research, delivering excellent performance across a wide range of specific speeds.
Sides manufactures its pumps with as few parts as possible to limit maintenance costs and guarantee a longer lifespan and greater reliability.
As with all Sides pumps, this model is used by a wide range of customers in all sectors (industry, aeronautics, civil defence, marine, fixed installations, etc.) and throughout the world.
- Technical specifications
- Sides' commitment to users
- Sides' commitment to maintenance
Single stage centrifugal pump with horizontal shaft
Pump construction :
Stainless steel shaft
2750 L/min @ 15 bar
By power take-off or flywheel with elastic coupling
Pressure gauge, Outlet
- Can be coupled with all types of pumps range SIDES
Asy to use
- Ease of use thanks to the control panel S-CONTROL
- Mechanical thermal protection bypass
- Low water hammer during closures valves
- The high pressure allows water saving and improved range
- Operational safety: Maintenance Hydrostatic 60 bar
- Compatibility with all types of foam concentrates (AFFF, AR-AFFF, FFFP) and seawater
- The pressure regulator incorporated in the S-CONTROL enables the constant pressure maintenance to discharge outputs without the intervention of user
Firefighting component standard exchange system
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components
With our dedicated stock of spare parts, the Sides Service logistics team is able to respond quickly to your requests.
We supply the documentation you need to monitor your vehicle throughout its operational life cycle and help you identify the exact spare parts you need.
- No jamming thanks to the wear rings techno-polymer
- Insensitive to external contamination
- Long service life with toppings mechanical